Blogger Templates

Friday, August 24, 2012

Sunshine Blogger Award


The Sunshine Blogger Award

So the other day I was given yet another award from my Blogger friend Kim from her blog Witch Cats Blog it's the "Sunshine Blogger Award", yay. So thank you so much for this. It lightened my day.

Now, the rules for accepting this award are as follows: 

1.      If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2.      You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!   
3.      You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you have nominated them. 

Here are the questions:

1. Who is your favorite philosopher? My grandmother : )
2. What is your favorite number?  3 (mother, maiden, crone/me and my two girls)
3. What is your favorite animal? Koala Bear (they are so cute)
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs? This blog and Youtube is my main page http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDesertSiren73/featured  no Twitter and facebook not on there that much..
5. What is your favorite time of day? Dusk
6. What was your favorite vacation? Taken only 3 my whole life, none are my fav thus far.
7. What is your favorite physical activity?  Zumba
8. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Cherry Icee
9. What is your favorite flower? Morning Glory
10. What is your passion? Healing Arts

Ok and now here are the blogs which I nominated:
1) Egyptian Paganism
2) Hedgefaery Herbals
3) Life of a Domestic Witch
4) Magick and Spells
5) Sea Witch Cottage
6) A fine and private place

So I dont follow that many blogs so I can only list ten that I nominate. Hope you will swing by their blog pages and check them out. Blessed Be......

*(Please feel free to decline this award if you so wish to as I understand that some bloggers do not choose to participate in any kind of blog awards for their own personal reasons.)

Love and Light to All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment