Blogger Templates

Friday, August 24, 2012

Dragonfly

So the other day while watering the pond and the turtles I came across a huge reddish orange dragonfly. 

He was not afraid of me at all in fact as I was holding the water hose and he took 3 drinks from it. I looked online on what they meant or symbolized and it seems depending on where you're from there are different meanings. Some good some bad. 

Being part Native American they believe its a sign of good luck so I'm gonna go with that one but I was wondering what everyone else thinks. I asked this on my YouTube channel and got nothing but positive feedback on the symbolism. 

Below are some pics I would say he was about 4" long and his wing span was about 5" or more. You can actually see his eyes that's how close I could get to take a pic.
Hope you like the pictures, hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love and Light,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment