Blogger Templates

Friday, August 24, 2012

Black Cat Appreciation Day/ I didn't know......

Witch Cats Blog: Whoa, how'd I miss that?: Black Cat Appreciation D...:   "Black Cat Appreciation Day" was last week ~ August 17th to be exact! Good Goddess, how could I have ever forgotten THAT day? LOL! ...


The above was taken from my friend Kim's blog and oh my I can't believe I missed it as well. Thanks for posting Kim.
Love and Light.....
 Above me and my familiar Little Bit who passed March of 2011
"RIP" Little Bit Montoya Sep.1998-March 2011

1 comment:

  1. Mel, your babies were very beautiful indeed! We have three little lovies whom have also passed over the past couple of years as well. We miss them terribly, but they are always with us in spirit!

    How lucky your furr babies were to have been loved so very much!

    HAPPY BELATED BLACK CAT APPRECIATION DAY, MY FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete