Blogger Templates

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yes I'm a HOT WITCH!!!

LOL, yep cause it's gotten to 107 degrees where I live.
Ugh so strange I was born and raised in the desert and I've never liked the heat. I can see a big change in our Mother Gaia as it has never been this hot for so many days straight and gotten there so fast. Our winters here are colder. No snow but last year we got a lot of freezes and I have never seen that before.
Even at 8pm it's still very hot. My honey works nights and gets home around 4:30am and we have to water then or at 9pm. Either way we are doing it in the dark.
4th of July is coming up and that is my mothers birthday and we are trying to think how to pull off her being comfortable and cool while having a bbq. Sheesh I just dont know.
Well whatever your plans are I wish everyone a fun and safe 4th please watch your fireworks/embers cause our mother earth cannot afford to have more fires going on then she already does. And lets send some good energy out there to help all who have been affected by these forest fires.
Love and Light.......

No comments:

Post a Comment