Blogger Templates

Monday, June 11, 2012

Last weeks full moon.

Well last weeks full moon was the first Esbat where I did not do any ritual but the energy I got was crazy good and creative. So I ended up working in my BOS, made candles in orange peels and sea shells. Made dream pillows with my oldest daughter, organizing my herbal shelf, made a new working candle and we did make wishes with our flying wish paper. If you don't know of flying wish paper or have never done it I highly recommend it. Especially if you have young ones. I buy it at my local metaphysical book store but I've seen it at book stores and you can order it online. I will even put a video I found on YouTube so you can see what I'm talking about. I will also add pics of that nights house happenings.

And the following day was Venus in transit but sadly we missed it cause we had a family appointment which was at the same exact time as the event but I've seen a few pics and vids of the transit and what a wonderful sight. I did find one pic of it that I really like.

So all and all not to much to say. I'm looking for a job again and have a few interviews coming up, wish me luck. I figured since the baby will be in school mama needs to keep herself busy so I don't feel so lonely throughout my day. Oh how fast they grow. 

Well that's it for now friends.
Love and Light.....

Below is a video link on You Tube of FlyingWish Paper. Go check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x90oN4NWX0

Venus in Transit, LOL........I love this pic!!

My two helpers. Helped with my BOS and candle making. 

My new working candle with lavender, glitter, rose petals and I hand carved moon and star. 

Well I wanted to show you the orange and seashell candles and the dream pillows but my upload is being a butt, lol. So maybe I add it later. Hope everyone has an awesome week ahead. Blessings.....



No comments:

Post a Comment