Blogger Templates

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Catching Up....

So looking over my blog I noticed there were many events/memories that I did not blog about. So this one will be a catch up blog so if its a little long I'm sorry. I think there will be more pics than anything, lol.

First I noticed nothing was said about my Ostara. It was quiet and lovely. I made Ostara baskets for my two daughter and my mom. We colored eggs and ate a ton of candy. We left the dinner for Easter as I'm trying to accommodate my moms beliefs as well plus that is how I was raised so we honor both Pagan and Christian holidays in my home.

Below is a pic of our Ostara table.....


Next is a couple of pics of my youngest with her Ostara basket. She's funny, after she got it she said she couldn't wait for her Easter basket. I told her she got an Ostara basket and that was it. She turns and tells me "No that basket was from the Goddess, I'm waiting for the one from the bunny now." Oh boy kids........





Next was Beltane and the super moon. We had a lovely time but both of the girls did go home sick. They came down with a 24 hour flu bug. But the sabbat and super moon where still filled with magic. Below is a picture of my personal altar at home and the Maypole at the Beltane celebration.

Super moon pictures. Sorry camera cell phones don't do it justice at all but I'm happy I got a few pics of it.

Oh yeah and back tracking even further to Earth Day. We all went to IHOP for an extra early breakfast and we all ordered the Lorax breakfast and planted our seeds they gave us that day. Now after all these years I can finally say I ate green eggs and ham. Yay!!



That's it folks. I think I'm all caught up for now, lol. Thanks for tuning in. Blessed Be!



No comments:

Post a Comment