Blogger Templates

Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY DADS DAY!!!

First to my man witch, my love. Thank you for opening your heart and loving my girls like they were your own. We all love you so very much. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.............................

And to my mom. If it wasn't for her love and strength I wouldn't be the woman that I am today and I'm proud of how I turned out thanks to my mother. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.................


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL, LOVE AND LIGHT...................................



2 comments:

  1. Sweet post! Hope your family's day was special as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel,

    I would just like to let you know that you are one of the winners in my Wiccan Life Give-away. So, please stop on over to my blog within three days to claim your gift. If you would please e-mail me your address at Ladycaer1964@yahoo.com, I would be happy to send you your prize my friend.

    Brightest Blessings,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete