Blogger Templates

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Trying to get on my feet...

Oh boy this last six months have been chaos with my health. In and out of the ER, clinics, doctor offices, etc....yup my health has not been at 100 percent. I'm okay as of right now, just needing to have some tests done and I'm sure everything will turn out fine but it's a hard thing to stay happy, positive and spiritual while going through a health mess. It mess' with your brain. 


But this past new moon fell at the same time as the meteor shower. So very quietly my hubby and I got some blankets along with some hot tea and sneaked outside to watch the show. It was a beautiful show. We even might have seen a possible UFO. All I know is we could not figure out what it was flying around up there. Any who that was exactly what I needed to get back on my feet and try to feel better.

I'm going to attempt to go back to my zumba and yoga classes and start getting ready for BELTANE!!! I'm so excited for this year's celebration. My whole family is going and we will be camping out all weekend long. Hopefully my youngest and my teen will not kill each other, lol. 


Well just wanted to give a quick little line on whats going on with me. Until next time my dears.


Love and Light,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment