Blogger Templates

Friday, April 13, 2012

Ooogley Boogley....Friday the 13th

I have no idea why so many freak out on this day. To me it's just like any other and actually kinda nice to look forward to any Friday cause that is the start of the weekend! Hooray!
Now when I was a kid we took it as far as to actually celebrate Friday the 13th. Having sleep overs to watch the 13th movies. Going around the neighborhood causing cranks and pranks especially if it was a friend or family member. Made it even more fun. We didn't hurt anyone in the process burt I'm sure we did get under a lot of people skin, heheheheeee.....
Any who where ever you are who ever you are and weather you are superstitious this day or not I hope you have a fun and safe one. I know I will. Today is time to work on my BOS, take a zumba class and chill with my girls maybe even a quick trip to the Herb Store. Ahhhhh I love being a witch.

Love and Light,
Mel



1 comment:

  1. Merry Meet Mel! It's just Kim (Lady Caer Morganna) from my blogs The Wiccan Life and Witch Cats Blog. You have such a wonderful site and I am so very happy to have found you, my sister!

    There are so many great blogs which I would love to explore, but unfortunately, time does not always permit it! As you can tell, I am also a Mermaid lover (my sign is Pisces after all ~ LOL)

    Also, just wanted to let you know that you have been picked as one of my Give-Away winners! Congrats!!!

    Brightest Blessings to you and Blessed Be!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete