Blogger Templates

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mirror, Mirror Official Trailer - Julia Roberts, Lily Collins Movie (...

So tonight was me and my girls night out. We decided to go see Mirror, Mirror.
I must say it was cute, funny and we enjoyed this movie.
In the beginning it seemed as if it was going to be one of those "roll your eyeballs how stupid is this" kind of movie. But to our pleasant surprise it was awesome.
Really cheered all of us up as me never feeling to well, my oldest just fighting with her boyfriend and my youngest mad cause she had to brush her hair put us all in a happy, loving family type of mood. Topped the night off with some Subway sandwiches for dinner then came home and relaxed.
So for anyone looking for a warm, fuzzy, family oriented movie, especially if you have a inner child yourself I highly recommend going and seeing this movie.
And hey in a couple of more weeks it will probably be at the dollar theaters so if your low on funds just wait a bit and see it then.
Okay hope everyone has a magical weekend.

Love and Light......


No comments:

Post a Comment