Blogger Templates

Thursday, April 26, 2012

OH MY GOD!!!!

So yeah the title says it all. 
I've been thinking about my connection with the God lately and noticed I tend to forget about him at times and of course do favor the Goddess. But the last couple of days I've done 2 shrines devoted to the God and my daily devotional altar I re-did to represent both the Lord and the Lady. 
I also went online looking for a few pics I might like. 
One is a cool one where you can see him in the snow on a tree (Love It) but the other just made my jaw drop. 
Oh my God I never salivated so much in my life, lol. Even my best friends and my teen daughter were like "WOW".
Of course my hubby my man-witch got a little jealous especially when he saw I made that pic my desktop picture but he's okay with it. I think.....any who I just wanted to share that with ya and include the pics for all to enjoy.


Love and Light






No comments:

Post a Comment