Blogger Templates

Monday, October 1, 2012

Albuquerque Pagan Pride Day!!

September 30th was our annual Pagan Pride Day. I went late and left early cause I had a sick kiddo at home and didn't want to leave her alone that long with grandma, especially since she was starting to feel under the weather as well. But we had a great time and it has gotten so huge. I remember the very first one. It took up one corner of the park. No stage, kids corner, altar set up in the middle and maybe like 6-7 vendors. Now there were two stages one at each end of the park, took up the entire space of the park, nurses station, bathrooms, kids corner like always, petting zoo, and like 20 vendors. And food too!!!!! It's so neat to see how it's grown in the last 5 years. Love and Light to all my tree loving friends out there.......................

Me and my girls at PPD!

One of the many belly dancers with her partner. The big snake, lol!!!!

This guy was just chilling with his owl in the middle of everything.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time! I wish we had more of those kinds of events around here. We used to have Holistic Faires, etc., but this year I did not see it adverised anywhere.

    Awesome pic!

    ReplyDelete