Blogger Templates

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Modern Goddess? Maybe....

In my many up's and down's in life there is many times I call upon the Goddess to help me out but I recently noticed that a lot of the time I get strength and power from a few well known females that in a way they might be considered modern Goddess.

I'm talking about music artists (even poet writers). I don't know about you but there are so many times in my life that when things aren't going so well that I just play that one song (or sometimes a few songs) that feels me with an feeling of empowerment. By listening to the lyrics of the songs knowing I'm not the only female who has felt a certain way or gone through a particular hard time in her life and hearing it from someone who is gorgeous, talented, and famous makes me feel even that much stronger. Knowing that all sisters of all walks of life have had to concur certain fears, crisis, hurts, etc. gives me comfort that I will too get over that certain event that feels so horrible at that particular moment.

Don't get me wrong I don't have a shrine or altar dedicated to these artists but I do see them as a type of Goddess that will help with their words (lyrics) when I need them.

So hey why not put in that fav CD of your music Goddess and honor them with a dance by helping you get over all the leaps and bounds a woman goes through in life.

Just a little something I wanted to share.

  INVOKE THE POWER OF "PINK"
          TO KICK SOME MAJOR BUTT WHEN
YOU'RE DOWN.........................                                         



OR INVOKE "BEYONCE" TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL,
TO HAVE COMPASSION YET BE STRONG IN 
THE CHOICES YOU MAKE.........



This is just but a few I love to listen to but they are my favorites. 
Blessed Be to all my magical sisters out there........

Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment