Blogger Templates

Monday, March 21, 2011

I signed up might as well use it.....

So I guess the purpose of signing up for this site is to vent or chitter chatter. Seems I have a million things going threw my head and no one to talk to about it. I have many issues with work but cant vent on my facebook because my boss and co workers are on there. Can't vent about my boyfriend cause of course he will read about it. Cant vent about my friends because they are on there as well, lol. I know why do I have all these people around me and connected with me if I have problems or issues with them? Don't get me wrong I love all these people I just want to smack them around every once in a while. So yeah this is my opener to this blog thing. I shall continue this later.............

No comments:

Post a Comment