Blogger Templates

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blurb blogging....

Yeah I guess I'm not much of a long blogger. Seems to be more like little blurbs, lol. Well I guess I just needed a place to vent and or complain. I think one day I may make this to a wiccan/pagan information center type blog. But for now it is what it is and that's not much, hahahahaaa.....

I'm finding it hard lately to be clear headed and spiritual. I use to be so good at it when I worked for a chiropractor. It was a good place to be. Very holistic, I was getting adjustments, massages, acupuncture and doing tai chi. I'm trying to go along those things now. I'm doing Zumba classes, yoga classes and still try to get a massage and chiropractic care at least once a month. But it's just not working out. I have no clue what's wrong with me and my brain and my body. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....I totally hate feeling like this. Maybe the stresses of everyday life is just catching up with me and actually just beating me down and I'm having trouble getting up.

Well wish me luck on getting my head on straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment